At Arrowwood School we have various learning opportunities.
The Leader in Me is an innovative, school-wide model that enables educators to unleash each child's full potential.
Core components for building excellence in learning:
1. Effective and Authentic Assessment
2. Language Development and Literacy
3. Inclusive Practices through Differentiation
4. Cross-Curricular Competencies
Our school has received a Nutrition Grant for the 2017-2018 school year.
This program ensures all children and youth attending school are well nourished, improving their ability to learn, giving them the best chance of success in life. When a child is hungry, it’s hard to learn. With the Nutrition Grant, we can continue to work to ensure children have the nutrition they need to grow and thrive with a world of opportunity in front of them.
Grades 1-9 learn Alberta Education curriculum outcomes in:
- Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Health & Wellness, and Physical Education
- Grade 7-9 have a specialist band and art teacher
- Grade 5-6 have a specialist music and art teacher
- Grade 1-4 have music and art with a classroom teacher